The satisfaction of our customers is paramount to our business. If you are not completely satisfied with your Little Emperor purchase, you can simply return it and we will happily provide you with a refund or exchange within the following guidelines:
- The product was purchase in the last 30 days
- The product is in its original condition, with swing tag attached and sewn-in labels attached and intact
- The product has not been washed, worn or used
Although we have the strictest quality control, if in the unlikely event a garment is faulty or does not meet our high quality standards through no fault of the customer, Little Emperor will always offer a repair, refund or exchange. Little Emperor will cover the cost of postage associated with exchanges and returns due to faults.
All exchanges within Australia not due to faults must include a self addressed Australia Post satchel.
Little Emperor reserves the right to assess the condition and age of the returned goods prior to offering a repair, discount, refund or exchange.
Refunds will be processed using the original payment method.
To return a garment or garments please first email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name or purchaser’s name if the garment was received as a gift
- Order number
- Reason for return
- Your preference for exchange, refund or repair
We will respond to your email promptly with directions to return your purchase to:
PO Box 173
St Leonards Post Shop
St Leonards, 1590